10. Product fresh and at proper temperature.
11. Safety devices installed and operating.
12. Refunds made cheerfully with no delay.
13. Customers reporting malfunctions treated courteously.
14. Malfunctioning machines promptly serviced or repaired.
15. Vending machine custodian properly trained in good customer relation
16. Adequate number of trash receptacles available.
17. Fully stocked at regular intervals to ensure continuous product availability.
a. An ice cream machine is provided when authorized to be operated on
2. HOURS OF OPERATION
a. Prominently posted.
b. Forty-two sales hours per week (underway).
c. Twenty sales hours per week (in port).
d. Customers should be notified 1 week in advance when the outlet will
be closed or when any changes in store hours are made.
e. Hours set to provide the entire crew an opportunity to buy from the
f. Staggered hours for different snack bars to provide service after
3. AVAILABILITY OF MERCHANDISE
a. Products offered for sale are displayed. If display space is not
available, a sign indicating items available and price is prominently posted.
b. Food items on display properly covered or protected from con-
c. Canned juices offered for sale.
d. Popcorn offered for sale.
e. Confections and snack items offered for sale.
a. A presentable level of cleanliness maintained at all times.
b. Facilities policed frequently for safety hazards.
c. Back counters cleaned frequently.
d. Snack bar operators attired appropriately and trained to render
efficient service to all customers.
e. Facilities sprayed for insects on a regularly scheduled basis.